Paige on picture day.
Quick updates on the kids: Claire is close to walking. She could if she wanted to . . . but stay tuned, I think it should happen any day. She is also entering that adorable copy cat phase. It's fun to see what crazy things we can get her to do.
Nathaniel is really growing up lately. He's buckling up his own seat belt and going down the slide by himself (I know, I know . . . that usually happens around 2 years old, but progress is progress) and doing all kinds of other grown up things . . . most of the time.
Paige is still loving school. She loves making new friends and doesn't seem to get bored at all. Every day is exciting and fun. I'm so thrilled!
Other than that, we're all trying to get over some nasty, lingering colds and looking forward to the beginning of the holidays. I really do love this time of year.
Nathaniel is really growing up lately. He's buckling up his own seat belt and going down the slide by himself (I know, I know . . . that usually happens around 2 years old, but progress is progress) and doing all kinds of other grown up things . . . most of the time.
Paige is still loving school. She loves making new friends and doesn't seem to get bored at all. Every day is exciting and fun. I'm so thrilled!
Other than that, we're all trying to get over some nasty, lingering colds and looking forward to the beginning of the holidays. I really do love this time of year.
3 comments:
Your kids look like they've grown since we saw you in August. Nathaniel looks so grown up. I hope you're getting some nice fall weather. I think you got some winter-like weather a few days back. I do miss those beautiful falls in Providence. Fall is nice here in St. George, but very different. No mountains covered in the colors of fall.
How are you guys? I'm glad you found our blog! I've got another one that I just got up and running for my business too! If you ever need a portrait session, please call! I do stuff in Logan my latest fave is at the American West Heritage Center! I've also done a bunch at my cousin's B&B "Seasons on the Riter Mansion" down on 100 East. I'd love to do a photo session for you!!
I forgot to list the name of my other blog!! twocolorphotography.googlepages.com
Post a Comment