Friday, April 9, 2010

A Blogger I am Not

I am a bit surprised at myself . . . it's been almost 5 months since my last entry here. I was so sure I would post all the time when we moved out to PA. I'm sure I can find plenty of excuses - Claire, time spent on facebook, Jamison using the computer at night, way too much laundry to fold, etc., but no one really cares about all of that. The real point is I'm not much of a blogger. I'm happy when I actually post something, but it feels like more of a task than an outlet. But that's okay because at this point, I'm sure there aren't too many people looking at this anyway. :)

With all of that, here's a few photos for your viewing pleasure:








Christmas Eve carriage ride and visit with Santa at school








Crazy February snow storm! It shut everything down, but the kids didn't mind at all. 3 snow days and plenty of hot cocoa!












Little birds and lemonade stand









Visiting Valley Forge (photo courtesy of Paige) and St. Patrick's Day party!





Easter egg hunt bounty!





I have many other photos I'd love to add, but my to-do list is calling. Maybe in a few more months, blogging will make the list again. Until then . . .

4 comments:

Jen said...

I'm still reading, Heidi! Love the pics. We miss you guys...

heath said...

Happy birthday Heidi! Sorry I'm a day late. Glad you posted some pictures. Your kids are getting big . . . Love you!

brittanimae said...

Hi Heidi, we moved to Cincinnati just after you guys left and always heard a lot about you (you did music, we did music--people often mentioned you). I came over from Jan West's blog and wanted to say hi, because before we moved to Cincinnati we lived in Philadelphia! I hope you guys are having fun there--I'm curious what ward you're in? Good luck settling in and all that!

Corinne said...

YAY! Fun pictures! Glad all is well :)