We've had a fun Christmas and a nice break from work, classes, etc. We've stayed busy, though, especially as we've tried to update our basement - stripping wallpaper, scraping off glue, patching walls, painting, replacing doors, etc. It's definitely paying off, though. We find we want to spend much more of our time downstairs, already, and we're not done yet!
The kids were really sweet on Christmas. Paige had asked Santa for Scotch tape, a toy cash register, and a movie. And Nathaniel asked for a toy phone. They were so excited about the simplest things - like cheese and cracker snacks in their stockings. After Nathaniel opened the first gift of the day, he said, "I guess Santa will bring me a phone next year." I guess he thought Santa only brought one gift per person.
Well, I'm off to fulfill more resolutions. I figure I'm on a roll.
2 comments:
Your kids are just the sweetest. I love that Paige wanted Scotch tape, and that Nathaniel is so trusting and humble that he was satisfied that Santa would bring him a phone next year.
I'm so glad you started a blog, and you better start telling people, or I will. And no pressure to post, but it's fun for some reason to broadcast your life for all to see. Love you!
I love your pics! Can't believe how much your little ones have changed - time flies! They're beautiful.
I'm worried about the manger scene, though. It appears as though the stable has suffered some sort of structural failure. Did everyone make it out OK?
Post a Comment