Thursday, January 8, 2009

January, already?

Well, I have to say I really did intend to post an entry or two in December, and I tried a couple of times, but it was not meant to be - photos wouldn't upload or the internet froze, etc., etc.

But here I am, in the new year, with another new blog! Hurray!

So, a few photos for your viewing pleasure:

The kids (and friends) after a fairly adorable choir concert.

Claire and Paige - in festive spirits.

Visiting Great Grandma Wright! She's 96 1/2 and still going strong. She sings "Jingle Bells" with more vigor than most. :)


Playing in the winter wonderland in Grandma Carolyn's backyard.


Our little nativity was simple and yet, we thought, wonderful! The kids were very sweet and seemed to sense the importance of what they were doing.

It was so fun to see how excited the kids were this year to make and give gifts to us and each other. I loved opening my special gifts from them!

It was a wonderful Christmas, and I think we're off to a happy new year. Here's a goal: I will post another entry before Spring. We'll see how I do. Happy New Year!

2 comments:

ROAST said...

Always fun to catch up on family!

Mickel said...

I'd almost given up on your blog, but decided to check just in case. Sure glad I did! Looks like you had a great Christmas! Look at that snow. Did you hear we actually had a snow day with school cancelled here in St. George? Crazy!