Friday, March 6, 2009

Before and After

I think before-and-after photos are amazing! Even if the "before" is of a woman who isn't wearing any make-up, hasn't done her hair and isn't smiling, and the "after" is just the opposite. It's fascinating to go back and forth and think, "Wow, that (person or thing or whatever) used to look like that and now (he or she or it) looks like that!"

I wish I could show you an amazing before-and-after photo of me, having lost 40 pounds or something. That would be so fun!

Instead, now that we've finished the last big project in our home, I thought it would be fun to share some of our home's before-and-afters.

Enjoy!

Girls' Room Before
and After! I love green and pink!

Another view

Ah, so much better!
Our upstairs bathroom before . . .
and after!

And we need the other angle, right?
Looking good!

Okay, we could probably go on and on, room by room, but I'll just share one more . . . our latest project . . .

The kitchen before
and After!

Okay, I realize this is not all that interesting for the rest of you, but for us it is endlessly fascinating and fun. So to reward you for making it all the way to the end, here's one more before-and-after. A bit scary, but still fun!

Heidi, before (yikes!)

and after!

If I ever talk about cutting my hair really short again, please someone pull out that photo of me and stop me! Thank you!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Oh, Heidi - your home looks amazing! Wow, you guys have really done a lot! The girls' room is so lovely. Makes me want to go paint something pink.

And you look cute as a button, no matter how short your hair is.

heath said...

I don't remember you ever having that short of hair--was that while I was on my mission?

Kayla said...

Heidi! Your home looks great! What a lot of work! Go team! And I don't remember your hair being that short either...