Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring Snow

I know it's not officially Spring yet, but when it gets to March, I feel like winter should be behind us. And it started off that way . . . we enjoyed some beautiful days of 50 degree weather and sunshine. And then it started to snow again. And it snowed and snowed. By the end of Monday, I think we were very close to 2 feet of snow. Two feet! It think it's the biggest storm of the year. It was a bit of a shock, but we tried to make the most of it. I got a great upper body workout shoveling the driveway and sidewalks one and a half times and the kids and I had a lot of fun playing in all of that snowy goodness.

Our little Claire Bear, getting ready to head out.

I truly was worried the kids might just disappear in this snow bank.
Fearless climber!
Cute little bear reminding Mom that snow can be really fun.
A beautiful end to a wintery day!

1 comment:

heath said...

Woah, that really is a ton of snow! Glad you guys took the time to enjoy it, even though it was unsolicited.