I'll begin this one by saying I LOVE SUMMER! I guess technically it's still Spring, but it finally feels like summer after a very cool May and early June. It's so fun to see the kids running through sprinklers, riding bikes, playing with bugs, blowing bubbles, etc., etc.
Speaking of Nathaniel, I have to say I love my boy! He can be such a sweet little guy. He'll catch me off guard with his "Know what, Mom? I love you!" comments and his great hugs. He can be a stubborn fellow, though. Last summer, I tried and tried to get him to ride his tricycle . . . I just figured that's what little boys are supposed to do . . . but he would not.
Since then, something happened and now he's fascinated with his tricycle and no longer wants to dispose of it. So now we're thinking it's time to get him on a little bike with training wheels, but that may be another tough sell.
On one of our cooler days, my sister, sisters-in-law and I, and all of our kids met down at the Dinosaur Park in Ogden. We had a great time and, because of the cooler weather, basically had the place to ourselves.
Not much else to report for now. I hope to write again soon. :) Happy Summer to all!
2 comments:
Hey! I check your blog all the time, so keep the updates coming! I love the Craft Fair idea - how creative. And your kids are getting so big! How time flies. Seems like just yesterday we were hanging out in our Young Marrieds FHE Group...
Hey Heidi! I'm going to hold you to being a consistent blogger. I love being able to keep in touch with the people we love but don't get to see every day. Your kids are so cute and big. Can't wait to see all of you!
Post a Comment