Monday, July 28, 2008

July Fun

We started the month with Jamie's birthday . . . cake, ice cream, a few presents, . . . what more could a man ask for? (I hope not much, because that's about all he got!)

During the second week of July, we headed to the coast . . . to a tiny town called Rockaway Beach, Oregon. We had a great time relaxing, flying kites, building sand castles, visiting cute little coastal towns and being with family.











Other than that we've been having a great month . . . filled with swimming lessons, playing with friends, etc.

It seems like when I was growing up there were a lot of lazy, boring days in the summer, but so far, everyone seems to be happy and busy enough.

The goal for next month . . . get back in a routine so we don't fall apart when school starts. :)

4 comments:

heath said...

What cute pictures! The little one is going to start school isn't she? Crazy.

Jen said...

Hey! You're back!

Looks like you had a nice vacation. What is it about you and Jameson? You never seem to age! What's your secret?

Beautiful kiddos, by the way.

Mickel said...

What a fun trip! Don't you just love the beach.

That Girl said...

Hey hey! I found you through Jan's website and it was so good to see pictures and get an update. I'm going to add you to my blog so I can keep up with you (and no stressing the I-don't-update-enough-syndrome. With three kids, who does?!)